Full-Time - Seasonal
• Ensure safety of the staff and guests while on or near lift equipment
• Safely and efficiently operate the Resort’s lift equipment in a manner designated
• Participate and successfully complete all designated lift operator training.
• Ensure the safe and efficient operating of the lifts by completing and adhering to all operational and safety procedures.
• Routine maintenance activity , including but not limited to , ramp shoveling sign clearing, litter control, tool inventory, weave and net maintenance.
• Ensure accurate completion of all relevant lift related log books and records.
• Lift ticket verification.
• Carry on concise and clear radio communications.
• Excellent people skills; out going, friendly and helpful
• Good physical condition; able to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions and perform manual labor.
• Team Orientated
• Ability to remain calm and to react in a quick, thoughtful manner in the event of an emergency.
• Skiing or boarding ability.
• A mechanical aptitude would be asset.
Please email or fax your resume with cover letter and references to: