Full-Time - Seasonal
• Continually strive to exceed the expectations of our guests.
• Supervise and provide direction to Alpine Shop staff
• Coordinate with Group Sales
• Ensuring a safe, secure and clean work environment for staff and guests that meets company and provincial standards.
• Participate and successfully complete all designated training.
• Manage daily accounting procedures.
• Managing Alpine shop float.
• Daily opening/ closing procedures.
• Equipment maintenance and appropriate testing within manufacturer’s/supplier’s indemnification program.
• Develop or review policy and procedures related to Alpine Shop.
• Participate on the Resort’s safety committee as needed.
• Participate in the recruitment of potential Alpine Shop staff
• Ensure a positive, communicative and constructive work environment that emphasizes internal teamwork and positive relations with other Resort departments.
• Minimum of 2 year previous Alpine Shop or relevant experience
• Excellent people skills; out going, friendly and helpful
• Good physical condition; able to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions and perform manual labor.
• Effective in multi-tasking
• Problem solving skills
• Money accountability and competent math skills
• Team Orientated
• Good management skills
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to provide effective leadership, supervision and plan staff work schedules.
• Ability to remain calm and to react in a quick, thoughtful manner in the event of an emergency.
• Competence in basic Alpine rental repairs
• Valid First Aid certification (asset)
• Super host or comparable Customer service training
Please email or fax your resume with cover letter and references to: