Full-Time - Seasonal
• Continually strive to exceed the expectations of our guests.
• Responding to general enquiries
• Ensuring a safe, secure and clean work environment for staff and guests that meets company and provincial standards.
• Participate and successfully complete all designated training.
• Daily opening/ closing procedures.
• Follow check-in/out procedures.
• Follow cash control procedures
• Handle sales payments.
• Follow cash out procedures.
• Ensure that guests accurately complete rental forms.
• Find the proper boot fit for each customer to create a positive slope experience.
• Check rentals for damage.
• Ensure a positive, communicative and constructive work environment that emphasizes internal teamwork and positive relations with other Resort departments.
• Completion of high school diploma or equivalent.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Money accountability and competent math skills.
• Team oriented.
• Must be approachable, dependable and a strong team player.
• Must be able to deal with people of various ages with animation and with patience.
Please email or fax your resume with cover letter and references to: