Full-Time - Seasonal
• Care giving to children aged 18 months to 5 years.
• Strong leadership skills – conflict resolution, tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
• Familiarization with the Child Care Licensing Regulation.
• Child minding facility organization and supplies.
• Liaison with the Snow School Sales Desk for child minding bookings.
• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Manning Park resort and the Snow School.
• Facilitate safe daily care and activities for children 18 months to 8 years of age.
• Complete accurately, daily log information for the child care facility.
• Complete monthly safety inspections and practice emergency procedure, all to be accurately documented.
• Prepare and facilitate activities for children promoting safety, hygiene and fun.
• Daily facility cleaning and organizing.
• If there is no work for the child minding staff they will be cross trained in other departments such as ticket office and rental shop, and other duties as required.
• Two years experience in a childcare facility.
• Enjoys working with children.
• Certified to work as a child care giver including related qualifications - first aid, criminal record checks and health checks.
• Post secondary education; education or related diploma / degree.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Polished interpersonal and motivational skills.
• Highly organized.
• Animated and creative with children’s games and activities.
• Proven track record in customer service and as a team player.
Please email or fax your resume with cover letter and references to: