MARCH 19, 2021 UPDATE: Due to the incredible support of our Early, Early Bird Season Pass sale, we will have to once again cap the amount of full alpine season passes we sell for the 2021/2022 winter season. The last day to purchase your full alpine season pass for the 2021/2022 season will be March 26, 2021, unless we reach our capacity earlier.
Buy now, and don’t miss out! We will not be capping mid-week alpine season passes, or Nordic passes.
Mark your calendars, because season passes go on sale on March 1 for the 2021/22 winter season!
With 74 days of powder and 64km of stunning scenic Nordic trails, enjoy some of the best snow in BC all season long. Ski for free the rest of this winter when you purchase a pass for next season!
UPDATES FOR 2021/22 WINTER SEASON PASSES
The Polar Coaster Tube Park is returning to the Alpine area in December 2021! Add-ons are available at checkout.
The Payment Plan will be available on July 1, when the regular rate goes into effect. Any passes purchased between March 1 and June 30 must be paid in full.
The Coupon Book is heading into a well-deserved retirement, and our new paperless passholder perks program will be announced in the summer.
RV Pass information will become available in the summer.
Reciprocals are unavailable until further notice.
COVID-19 ASSURANCE POLICY
Rest easy knowing your pass is covered. In the case of the COVID-19 pandemic continuing, and the Resort is shut by a pandemic outside of our control, season passes purchased for winter 2021 will be eligible for credit in the next winter season of 2022/23. No refunds will be provided.
This COVID-19 Assurance Policy is based on an 80-day guarantee of operations. If we are unable to offer lift access or Nordic access to our season passholders for less than 80 days of operation, then we will offer a credit of 1% per day under 80 days, to be credited to the following winter season.
This COVID-19 Assurance Policy is available to every 2021/22 Season Pass, including RV season passes. Season Pass Insurance is not required to receive this.
- The season pass credit will only be valid for winter 2022/23 for the same season pass purchaser (non-transferable).
- The credit percentage will not be determined until the affected season has completely ended.
- A day of operation is defined as one of the alpine chairlifts operating.
This is not a snow guarantee. Manning Park Resort does not guarantee a specific number of operational days due to snow.
*This assurance policy does not apply to March or April 2021 for 2021/2022 season passes
REFUNDABLE SEASON PASS OPTION
Purchase the Manning Park Refundable Pass Option and be covered for a pro-rated refund on your pass in the event of illness or injury. No refunds will be considered for season passes, unless Manning Park Refundable Pass Option is purchased.
The Refundable Pass Option is available for $29 per pass or $59 for a family pass.
This Refundable Season Pass Option may be used to cover injury, illness or pregnancy which prevents the use of pass for a specified portion of the season; as well as work transfer to a location that is inaccessible to use of the Season Pass.
- This is NOT snow guarantee.
- This does not cover:
- non-participation caused by or contributed to by intentional self-injury;
- non-participation due to emotional disorders or pre-existing conditions unless you are hospitalized; or
- any injury or sickness that does not prevent the participation of skiing.
- In the event of a COVID-19 related resort shut-down, please see COVID-19 Assurance Policy below. All season passes will be eligible for COVID-19 Assurance, regardless of Refundable Season Pass Option purchase.
This Refundable Season Pass Option must be purchased at time of season pass purchase and the cost of insurance is non-refundable.
The Refundable Season Pass Option refund is managed by month. If applying for a refund due to one of the reasons covered by the Refundable Season Pass Option, you are eligible for the following refund:
- Prior to Season start 100%;
- Prior to December 31: 75%
- Prior to January 31: 50%;
- Prior to February 28: 25%;
- After March 1: 0%
To make a claim:
- To make a claim for your Refundable Pass Option, you must complete a Refundable Pass Option Claim and email to [email protected] Your claim request will be considered from the date that the claim is submitted.
- In the event of illness, injury or pregnancy, a doctor’s note is required stating the prognosis, and states that the illness, injury or pregnancy will prevent participation and for what length of time.
- For a work transfer situation, a letter from your employer is required stating the date and length of relocation.
- If your Claim is approved, a refund will be provided to you.
*This Refundable Season Pass Option policy does not apply to March or April 2021 for 2021/2022 season passes
Early, Early Bird Rates: March 1 – June 30
Early Bird rates: July 1 – October 31
Regular Rate: November 1 onward