We’ve been busy prepping for the upcoming season and have quite a few updates for you regarding our winter operations. Winter at Manning Park Resort will definitely be different than what you’re used to, but we are so excited to be able to safely welcome you and your family this season.
Alpine Lift Tickets, Lessons, and Rentals
To manage capacities at the ski area, all alpine lift tickets, lessons, and rentals will need to be purchased online, in advance, for specific dates. You will be able to purchase through the booking platform that will be available via our website. You will see changes in the types of lessons and lift tickets offered in order to keep you safe this season. Products will be released for the upcoming 2-months at a time.
Guests who have booked accommodation for this upcoming winter will get priority purchasing of lift tickets, lessons, and rentals, and will be able to purchase starting November 25, 2020 until November 30th, 2020.
Lift tickets will be released on a weekend by weekend basis until we open up for 7 days a week of skiing and riding.
The release schedule is as follows:
- Tickets, lessons, and rentals for the December 11-13 weekend will become available on Monday, December 7
- Tickets, rentals, and lessons for December 18 – January 31 will become available on Monday, December 14
Alpine Operations Updates
- Polar Coaster: Due to limited capacities at the ski area, The Polar Coaster Tube Park will not be available this season. As always, tobogganing will be available by the Nordic Centre.
- Flex Passes: In order to manage capacities at the ski area, alpine flex passes will also not be available.
- For RV Camping at the Ski Hill: The lower level of the Day Lodge will still be open to use the showers and bathrooms, but only between the hours of 8am – 5pm.
What About Nordic?
Due to the lower volume of users, Nordic will operate the same as last year, with the exception of managed capacities in the Nordic Centre and Warming Huts. Trail tickets and lessons will be available for purchase on our website and in-person, while rentals will be available in-person only. This includes snowshoeing and skiing!
Mother Nature willing, the opening weekend for Nordic is December 5-6, then will close mid-week and open for skiing and snowshoeing 7-days a week starting December 11.
Opening weekend for the Alpine Area is December 5-6, and be open weekends only until December 18th, where we will open for alpine skiing and riding 7-days a week.
Our operations plan will be continually updated the closer we get to the ski season, so check back often for updates.