alpine season pass
The Beneﬁts of an Alpine Season Pass
A passport to Savings Coupon Book is included with every Season Pass purchase.
74 days of powder
At Manning Park Resort we have an average of 74 days of powder, make the most of it with a season pass!
We have frozen our season pass rates this year, and are extending the Early, Early Bird season pass until October 31.
While we continue to offer exceptionally good pass pricing and some of the best snow in BC, we are also now offering the following:
- A new Season Pass Payment Plan
- New Manning Park Season Pass Insurance
- and a COVID-19 Assurance Policy.
Alpine Season Pass Pricing
Plus applicable taxes.
- Early, Early Bird rate is until June 30th (*Extended to October 31 in 2020!). Early Bird rate is typically in effect until Oct 31. Regular rate is from November 1st.
- There is a $25.00 processing fee for all Child & Super Senior season passes.
- Family Passes can include up to 2 adults and 4 children (ages 18 & under). All family members must live at the same address. Any additional family members receive 25% off rate at the time of booking.
- Family Season Pass purchase includes 2 Coupon Books.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- You will be required to fill out a waiver upon your first visit to the hill. Please see our office upon arrival.
- Season pass sales are non-refundable, except in extreme circumstances.
Alpine Season Passholder Reciprocal Information
Manning Park Resort Reciprocal Blackout Periods – Christmas holidays & Family Day weekend. No reciprocals from other mountains are valid during this period. For further information, please contact your home mountain.
Winter 2020-21 Reciprocal Black-outs: December 19-January 3 & February 13-15