- This event has passed.
Guided Moonlight Nordic Ski and Fondue
March 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$65.00
Experience Nordic skiing in the magic of winter after dark under the #ManningParkDarkSky, followed by a chocolate fondue in the Strawberry Flats warming hut. This magical evening is not to be missed!
- This event is best for those with some cross-country skiing experience. This event is not suitable for beginner skiers.
- The minimum age for this evening excursion is 10 years. Under 18 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive at the Nordic Centre at least 30 minutes prior to get fit into your equipment and to sign in.
- Guests are required to self-drive to the Strawberry Flats trailhead, however, you must first check in at the Nordic Centre.
- It is recommended to bring your own headlamp or rent one for $5 at the Nordic Centre the evening of the tour.
- Cross-country ski rentals, if required, are included in the price.
- Facial coverings are required to be worn while indoors, with the exception of when eating or drinking.
- Under PHO guidelines, proof of double vaccination is required to participate in this event.