- This event has passed.
Guided Snowshoe Fondue Tour
January 16, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$39.00 – $59.00
Enjoy this special Dark Sky Tour in Manning Park’s true Alpine wilderness. Join our experienced guide for a 2-hour snowshoe adventure under the stars. You will trek placidly among the snow-covered trees in beautiful E.C. Manning Park, followed by a delicious chocolate fondue in the forest. This magical evening is not to be missed!
- The minimum age for this evening excursion is 10 years. Under 18 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive at the Nordic Centre at least 30 minutes prior to the tour to sign your waiver and get fit into your snowshoes.
- This tour departs from the Strawberry Flats, and you are required to drive yourself to the location of the tour.
- *Please bring your own head torch, or rent one for $5 at the Nordic Centre the evening of the tour.
- To ensure social distancing on the trail and in the warming hut, we have a maximum capacity of 10 participants for this tour who will depart in separate groups of 5, each with 1 of our guides.
- Facial coverings are required to be worn throughout the entirety of the tour, with the exception of when eating or drinking.
- Social distancing is required on the trail and in all indoor and outdoor spaces.