Nordic Season Pass
The Benefits of a Nordic Season Pass
Rest easy knowing your Season Pass is covered. In the case of the Resort closing by a pandemic outside of our control, your pass will be eligible for credit next winter.
With a Season Pass purchase, you receive a variety of exclusive pass holder perks. The coupon book is headed into a well deserved retirement, and our new paperless program will be announced in the summer.
Nordic Ski Club
Get discounted access to our Nordic Ski Club when you buy a Nordic Season Pass.
Season passes are now on sale!
Nordic Season PassES
|EARLY, EARLY BIRD||EARLY BIRD||REGULAR|
|FAMILY (2 adults & up to 4 children)||$549||$699||$849||Buy Now|
|ADULT (19 – 64)||$199||$249||$299||Buy Now|
|YOUTH (13 – 18)||$149||$199||$249||Buy Now|
|JUNIOR (7 – 12)||$99||$149||$199||Buy Now|
|CHILD (0 – 6)||FREE||FREE||FREE||Buy Now|
|SENIOR (65 – 74)||$99||$149||$249||Buy Now|
|SUPER SENIOR (75+)||FREE||FREE||$49||Buy Now|
Plus applicable taxes.
- Early, Early Bird rate is until June 30th. Early Bird rate is in effect until Oct 31st. Regular rate is from November 1st.
- There is a $25.00 processing fee for all Child & Super Senior season passes.
- Family Passes can include up to 2 adults and 4 children (ages 18 & under). All family members must live at the same address. Any additional family members receive 25% off their season pass at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Season pass sales are non-refundable, except in extreme circumstances.
- Information regarding RV Passes will become available in the summer.
- *New! The Coupon Book is retiring and we are transitioning to a paperless pass holder perks program that will be announced closer to the start of the winter season.
- Reciprocal information is unavailable until further notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Nordic Season Passholder Reciprocal Information
Effective February 1st, all reciprocal deals are suspended at Manning Park Resort. Until further notice, we encourage pass holders from our partner mountains to visit your home mountain.