Rustic Charm in the Heart of the Cascade Mountains
Manning Park Resort offers lodging with all the comforts of home and more. The Resort can accommodate over 450 people with a variety of rooming and budget options. The Resort area includes a full-service hotel with a variety of standard rooms, cabins and chalets, or the 50-person Last Resort. The variety of choices guarantees an option for anyone on any budget.
For current availability and the lowest price, book directly through our website.
Please note: our Lodge rooms & cabins do not have central air conditioning, but you can request a fan at any time from our Front Desk if needed during your stay.
book your stay
Please note: Minimum 2-night stay for Cabins and Chalets And a minimum 3-night stay for Cabins and Chalets during the holiday period and long weekends.
We have wifi and cell service in the resort but, due to our unique location in the heart of the Cascades, there is limited service for your adventures in the rest of the park.
property cancellation policy
– Cancellations 30+ days prior to the arrival date will be subject to a full refund.
– Any booking made within 30 days of the date of arrival is non refundable.
– Cancellations 15-30 days prior to the arrival date will be subject to a $30 administration fee with the balance being credited to a future stay within a 12-month period.
– Cancellations 8-14 days prior to the arrival date will be subject to the first night charged with the balance credited to a future stay within a 12-month period.
– Cancellations up to 7 days prior to the arrival date are subject to full payment.
Furry Friends are Welcome!
If you need a pet-friendly room, please request it at the time of booking. We have a number of pet-friendly rooms available in the Lodge, cabins, and chalets. They are available for an extra charge of $25 per night for housekeeping purposes.
Cable Tv connection is not available at the resort, thank you for understanding.
Manning Lodge is our all-season guest lodge located at the entrance to Manning Park. With 41 rooms and full access to our facilities and amenities, the Lodge is a popular option for couples and families.
With accommodation for up to 6 people in our newly renovated Standard Cabins, up to 10 in our Deluxe Cabins, and 11 in our brand-new Premium Cabins, there truly is an option for everyone.
Manning Park chalets are ideally suited to families traveling together, providing accommodation up to 14 people per chalet.
The Last Resort is a character-filled building that can accommodate 50 guests and is located a short walk or drive away from Manning Lodge on the northern side of Hwy. 3.
Dining at Manning Park Resort includes a variety of culinary options to delight your palate and suit a variety of needs.
Resort facilities to help you relax at the end of a day’s adventuring.