These free programs will be offered 6 days a week throughout the summer and will include wildflower walks in the sub-alpine meadows and Amphitheatre programs.
These programs are put on with funding from Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning, Skagit Environmental Endowment Commission, BC Parks & Manning Park Resort.
To comply with social distancing guidelines, we have implemented some changes. Please note the following changes:
- Wildflower Walks in the sub-alpine meadows will have limited capacity of 3 groups, or up to 12 people. In order to try to accommodate more guests, our park interpreters will offer a shorter program of approximately 25 minutes, and two walks will be scheduled.
- Wildflower walks are available 4 days a week.
- To secure your spot in a Wildflower Walk or Day Program, you may sign up in advance at the Visitor Centre or by calling 604-668-5953. While the programs are free, if you sign up, for the sake of our other guests, please show up on time!
- Amphitheatre programs will be limited to 50 people capacity. In order to accommodate as many guests as possible, our interpreters will put on two showings per night of the same program. Please only attend one of these showings. This is first come, first serve.
- The Amphitheatre will be set up to enforce social distancing, blocking off some rows of seats.
- Please keep 2m distance between the park interpreters and other guests not in your family group.
- There will be no programs on Thursdays this summer.
Watch for weekly programs posted around the park! Donations are gratefully accepted and help our programs continue.
Please note that our summer events will also look different this year, without group events. Instead, we will be hosting self-guided activities and contests that will hopefully get you exploring the park.
For Canada Day activities, please see our “Celebrate Canada Day” Photo Contest!
Parks Day on July 18th will feature an art contest, available through the Visitor Centre. Stay tuned for more info.