Spread some holiday cheer by sharing some experiences at Manning Park Resort. Here’s some suggestions for your Christmas shopping!
- For the skier, snowboarder, cross-country skier or those who aspire to be, get them a Flex pass: This punch card gets you on the mountain for 6 days for the price of 5. Get it for Alpine, Nordic or even for lessons! Buy online, or visit one of local sports retailers in Hope, Chilliwack, Abbotsford and Vancouver.
- Looking for Romance? Treat your special someone to a Romance Package. This package includes chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling wine in your room upon check-in, and a shared appy & dessert in the Pinewoods Dining Room that evening.
- Something for everyone: Give the gift of adventure! Get them a gift certificate. We offer these in any denomination, or for any of our four-season adventures. Now it’s easier than ever with our online purchase form. Order now and pick it up at the Resort to be assured of having it in time for Christmas!
- For the art lover and philanthropist, purchase one of Murray Phillips stunning paintings to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of E.C. Manning Provincial Park. “On the Way to Three Brothers” is available in high quality art prints. With proceeds going to support the interpretive programs in Manning Park, these are available at the Country Store. Come see what else we have in store!
- For a warm-fuzzy feeling for the giver and the giftee, donate to a local charity! Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning is a non-profit group in Hope that supports the interpretive programs in Manning Park. Donate once, or set up a monthly donation to keep the love flowing all year long!