Looks like the snow gods are not quite ready to unleash winter fully on us yet – we will not be opening the ski hill this December 1 & 2nd as planned, but will postpone until we get some more snow. Darn!
We did receive some snow in the recent snowstorm, however, we are still needing some more in order to open the ski hill safely.
Nordic: While there is some snow on our higher elevation cross-country trails, there is not sufficient amounts to groom for skate or classic. Snowshoe rentals are available at the Front Desk to snowshoe around the Lodge snowshoe trails.
Thank you for your understanding and please pray for more snow this week!
Although this is the not the weather we’re hoping for at this time of year, the skies look like they may be clearing this weekend, so you may get a chance to do some stargazing! We are extending our Dark Sky Discount until December 7th for any stargazers interested in some dark sky viewing! Click here to see more info.
(Nov 30, 2018)