Plan the perfect destination wedding in the mountains
Are you dreaming of a wedding in a winter wonderland, or in a sunny alpine meadow? Manning Park Resort was made for weddings — at any time of year.
Contact Manning Park Group Services to learn more about our wedding packages and help us make sure your special day is everything you’ve imagined.
For more information, please contact Group Sales:
604.668.5935 (direct line)
Or complete the enquiry form and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Select a Package
Weddings at Manning Park Resort are set against a stunning mountain backdrop. Take your pick of gorgeous natural outdoor settings for your ceremony or photographs, from the alpine valleys to sweeping vantage points.
|Base rate for up to 140 people||$3,000|
|Venue Rental||Priced according to venue selected|
- Off-Peak Wedding Pricing is valid for weddings in April, May, October, and November
|Base rate for up to 140 people||$2,250|
|Venue Rental||Alpine Room: $750+tax|
* Plus gratuity and taxes. Rates are subject to change.
All packages include
- An event coordinator to assist with the ceremony and reception planning, logistics and execution of your event
- A complimentary two-night stay in a lodge suite
- Ceremony location and set up with black folding chairs, signing table and chair
- Arrangements with BC Parks to ensure the ceremony venue is available
- Access to audio/visual equipment including sound system, microphone, and podium, projector and screen
- Reception set-up with tables and linen, chairs and chair covers, linen napkins (choice of colour), cutlery, glassware, and ceramics
- Cake cutting
- A variety of rehearsal dinner options for you and your guests
- Cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres
- Midnight snacks
- Rustic décor package
- Shuttle bus services to and from the ceremony site starting from $75 per return trip. Highly recommended from July to September.
Looking for the perfect mountain wedding destination?